The Winter Head to Head Race takes place on Saturday 28 January 2017
- The race is two lengths of 2000m.
- The first leg starts at the Chesterton Railway Bridge in Cambridge and finishes at the A14 bridge.
- Boats spin at the lock and racing starts again at the A14 bridge and finishes at the Chesterton Railway Bridge.
- Read the safety information.
- The event risk assessment can be read here
Results are available at www.rowclock.com with thanks to Ben Redman.
A list of winners for categories with 3 or more entires (or 2 or more for juniors) can be found here.
The FINAL draw (version 2) can be found here.
Entires are now closed.
£10 per seat (the cox rides free)
Cheques should be made payable to City of Cambridge Rowing Club and posted to 24 Willow Walk, Cambridge, CB1 1LA.
Bank transfers are welcome:
Please make sure your reference includes crew name and club.
Divisions and boat classes
There are four divisions: 9am, 10:45am, 12:30pm & 2:15pm.
Boats can be entered under British Rowing Association or Cambridge Rowing Association.
College boats can also enter under Lents Division 1st, 2nd or 3rd and lower.
Please read the competitor guidance before you race.
- Numbers for crews will be available at the City of Cambridge Rowing Club from 7:30am.
- Register before you race upstairs at the City of Cambridge Rowing Club.
- Boats must be at the marshalling area at least twenty minutes before the start of the division.
Results from the 2016 Winter H2H can be found on www.RowClock.com.
Winter Head to Head 2017 Results
- Published on Monday, 30 January 2017 13:05