City of Cambridge is the oldest town rowing club in Cambridge and one of the biggest in the region. We have squads that compete at all levels of competition around the UK.
The City Session
- Published on Tuesday, 24 March 2015 21:45
Wine tasting - Friday 10 April, 8-10pm
- Try 15 wines from around the world.
- Held at City of Cambridge boathouse.
- Win prizes and eat cheese.
- £20 per person.
- Reserve your place online.
Watch The Boat Race and Eat Cake - Saturday 11 April
- Enter your baking goods to the City Bake off!
- Watch the boat races whilst tasting the cake. The first Women's race starts at 4.50pm and Men's race at 5.50pm.
- Held at City of Cambridge Boat House.
Post Eight's Head Party - Saturday 11 April
- Starts at City of Cambridge Boat House from 8pm.
- Celebrate the end of another successful season.