The Spring Head to Head race will take place on Saturday 29 April 2017
- The race is two lengths of 2000m.
- The first leg starts at the Chesterton Railway Bridge in Cambridge and finishes at the A14 Motorway Bridge.
- Boats spin at the lock and racing starts again at the A14 Motorway Bridge and finishes at the Chesterton Railway Bridge
- Safety Information (to be published closer to the date)
- The event risk assessment can be read here (to be published closer to the date)
Entries are now open. Please submit your entries here. Entries will be accepted until 6pm Sunday 23 April.
The event organisers reserve the right to combine categories to create a race. Prizes will be awarded for categories with 3 or more boats racing on the day (2 or more junior boats).
£10 per seat (the cox rides free)
**Please note that entry fees are payable and cannot be refund once the draw has been published.
CRA: All boat classes offered
Students: Men's and Women's Mays Division 1, 2 and 3 & lower
- Division 1: 09:00am
- Division 2: 10.30am
- Division 3: 12.00pm
- Division 4: 13.30pm
Please read the competitor guidance before you race.
- General Info
- Safety Info
- Risk Assessment
- Numbers for crews will be available at the City of Cambridge Rowing Club from 7:45am.
- Register before you race upstairs at the City of Cambridge Rowing Club.
- Boats must be at the marshalling area at least twenty minutes before the start of the division.
Entry fees can be paid by BACS or cheque / cash on the day. Cheques should be made payable to City of Cambridge Rowing Club and posted to 24 Willow Walk, Cambridge, CB1 1LA.
BACS details are below:
NatWest Bank: City of Cambridge Rowing Club
Sort Code: 60-04-23
Please note that we will not be able to allow row-throughs to any crews not participating in the race. Thank you for your understanding.
2016 Spring Head to Head Results
- Published on Monday, 30 January 2017 13:13
Full results are available on www.rowclock.com.
You can find category winners here.