- Published on Thursday, 21 May 2015 09:48
Its been a busy time for City of Cambridge Rowing Club with races, socials and results coming in left right and center! You can find a summary of the last few months here in the clubs Spring Newsletter
Juniors Win at The Ball Cup
- Published on Wednesday, 13 May 2015 14:55
The Ball Cup
The City of Cambridge Juniors went in force to the Ball Cup (south) regatta. We had a total of 32 juniors, in 38 races with medals in 12 categories; 4 gold, 6 silver and 2 Bronze..... Smashed it!
The final results left the City Juniors 11 points clear in the Victor Ludorum, an awesome acheivement!!!
The final results can be found here
Head of the River 2015
- Published on Tuesday, 31 March 2015 22:01
City of Cambridge Men's squad came home strong on the Tideway on Sunday 29th March
City's 1st boat finished in 86th and the 2nd boat came home in 198th. Full results here.
This Head season CCRC have shown to be one of the fastest clubs in Cambridge, if you would like more information on joining then get in contact with the Men's or Women's capatains.
The City Session
- Published on Tuesday, 24 March 2015 21:45
Wine tasting - Friday 10 April, 8-10pm
- Try 15 wines from around the world.
- Held at City of Cambridge boathouse.
- Win prizes and eat cheese.
- £20 per person.
- Reserve your place online.
Watch The Boat Race and Eat Cake - Saturday 11 April
- Enter your baking goods to the City Bake off!
- Watch the boat races whilst tasting the cake. The first Women's race starts at 4.50pm and Men's race at 5.50pm.
- Held at City of Cambridge Boat House.
Post Eight's Head Party - Saturday 11 April
- Starts at City of Cambridge Boat House from 8pm.
- Celebrate the end of another successful season.