- Published on Saturday, 09 February 2013 20:26
Membership Rates 2015-2016
- Senior - £288 (£258 if paid by 1 November 2016)
- Student (vacations only) - £72 (£64.50 if paid by 1 November 2016)
- Student (year round) - £173 (£155 if paid by 1 November 2016)
- Junior (under 18) - £144 (£129 if paid by 1 November 2016)
- Social (non-rower) - £57.50 (£51.50 if paid by 1 November 2016)
- Cox (non-rower) - £26 (£29 if paid by 1 November 2016)
- Learn to Row Course (Adult) - £85
A student is anyone in full-time education after the age of 18.
The temporary membership fee will be deducted from the full fee if the membership is extended at end of the two month period. This does not apply to the Learn to Row course fee, which is run separately to club membership.
Contact us if you have special requirements, we may be able to help.
Please see the 'Contact Us' page to ask us any questions you may have.
Alternatively feel free to pop down to the boathouse of an evening, there are normally people around on weekdays, and always people at circuit training on Monday evenings at 6:30-8pm and Saturday at the novice session from 11am-1pm.
History of CCRC
- Published on Friday, 08 February 2013 19:25
City of Cambridge is the oldest town rowing club on the Cam. Early records show the existence of the 'Cambridge Boat Racing Club' in 1844, the largest contingent of which went on to become the 'Cambridge Town Rowing Club' in 1863. The Town club was formed by John Harvey in the working men's club that used to be located on Market Hill; this formed the core of what became CCRC in 1932. The club's colours are dark blue, Claret and Old Gold.
- Published on Friday, 08 February 2013 19:19
- Published on Friday, 08 February 2013 18:19
The CCRC Boathouse is across the river from Midsummer Common, downstream from the Fort St George foot bridge, if coming by car it is best accessed from Kimberley Road. Park somewhere on Kimberley Road & head down towards the river. When you get to the end of Kimberley Road, turn left & then right at which point you should see the river in front of you. The CCRC Boathouse is on your left.
Our address is:
City of Cambridge Rowing Club
City of Cambridge Rowing Club Ltd.
Company registration number 9816395
Members squadlist access: https://cityofcambridge.squadlist.co.uk
City on the Cam
- Published on Wednesday, 06 February 2013 22:21
City of Cambridge is the oldest town rowing club on the Cam. We welcome all levels of rower regardless of experience, and offer a structured coaching programme for novices and beginners of all ages. We also have a thriving juniors section.